9.2.14

CURRENT FAVOURITES

Zara fur vest, Alexa Chung's IT, Autumn/Winter Lula, Asos iPhone case, necklaces from Indonesia

This week has been the slowest and most miserable week of 2014 so far and the weather has made it 100x worse. The most horrific winds have taken over England and it has been absolutely freezing. I'd initially planned to do an outfit post but it has just been waay too cold. I've been trying to avoid going out as much as possible but last night I had a little pick-me-up in the form of my dear friend's birthday party, which ended up being an all girls dance party. Nothing better than a bit of dancing, togas and cakes. 
In other news, tomorrow night I'm going to see Taylor Swift with my friend Katrina and her sister and I literally could not be anymore excited!(!!!) I think I should be a little bit more embarrassed about my total obsessiveness with her, but after seeing her perform in the past I think my non-guilty guilty pleasure is totally justifiable. And let's be honest, she's just the biggest babe ever.
I hope you're all keeping warm in this weather and have had better weeks than I've had! I'm spending my sunday doing homework; I couldn't be more glad that in a week it's half term.

17 comments:

  1. Adore the placement of those favourites of yours; all the colours complement each other well. Terrific shots. x
    Do let us know how the wonderful concert experience goes! Have fun Yasmin :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely picks! The necklaces are really pretty! :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are lovely! I've been dying to read the Lula magazine, but I never get around to it!
    I hope the weather gets better soon :)
    lovely post!
    x
    Alona

    I would love to hear what you think about my latest outfit! stylewanders.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh sucks to hear that this week has been hard on you. Great weeks are surely coming soon. Loving the pictures btw! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty pictures! so jealous that you get to see taylor swift, i totally get the non-guilty guilty pleasure thing hahaha have fun :)
    refreshion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cake looks amazing. I am pretty curious about Chung's book! xx

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful blog Yasmin! I'm glad that your week got a little better, and nothing beats dancing around to Taylor Swift with your friends X

    www.dazeandamuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice blog! :)
    Follow for follow? Let me know!
    Love, Poppy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoying browsing through your blog. You have REALLY nice photos & I rarely say that! & I really want that book.

    The Fashann Monster

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cupcakes on a cake? Now THAT is my idea of heaven!
    I've seen the Alexa Chung book everywhere and curiosity is getting the better of me so I really want to read it.
    Aww, sucks that this week wasn't your best :(
    Butbut, you're really lucky that you're going to see Taylor Swift - take loads of pictures for me ;) Concerts are something that just doesn't really happen where I am :(
    Have fun there!

    Yuen @ The Craziest Paradigm - a 'lil bit of rust & stardust

    ReplyDelete
  11. i've just fallen in love with your blog <3

    thewatercolourjar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. So gorgeous! I love the Alexa Chung book. xo Isabella
    http://viewsofnow.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the decadence of cupcakes on a cake!

    Stop by :)
    http://itaverony.wordpress.com/
    http://itavero-ny.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. love your phone case! and what a yummy looking cake <3

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is the most amazing cake i've ever seen! It's cake on cake!

    myebaywardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. that is what i call a cake !! And i'm also very jealous that you got to see taylor swift, she doesn't tour in France :( !
    Emma's little box

    ReplyDelete

Search

Loading...