22.2.14

WEEKEND WANDERS


Topshop jumper, Uniqlo jeans, Zara fur

I've been spending my half-term trying to relax as much as possible and get as much done before I'm on lockdown for GCSE revision coming up soon. (HELP!!!!) This was done by taking advantage of the weather and spending my Friday and Saturday in the city with friends, as well as my sister and mum.
Friday's adventures with Anna and Sophia, in which we walked absolutely everywhere, started with Notting Hill. We stopped at practically every row of coloured houses to take photographs, often exchanging iPhones with tourists in order to get group shots. After the abundance of tourist snaps,we (unrealistically) agreed yesterday that the three of us would rent a place out in Notting Hill in our gap year.
 Today I continued the walking streak with my mum and sister in the Marylebone area to St. Christopher's Place and then eventually Oxford Street. Somewhere along the way we came across the most adorable sweet shop, which I coincidentally matched with, in my candy coloured jumper! We finished off the afternoon with a spot of shopping and some good Japanese food.
Other good things that happened recently: I got £20 tickets to 3 events at Vogue Festival - I am so happy to be seeing Alexa, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Karlie Kloss as well as attending a talk about getting into the Fashion Industry. ALSO seeing Taylor Swift live and she was FANTASTIC!!! Nothing less than I expected and she was absolutely gorgeous in real life. I was debating whether or not to post any pictures on here but decided that the photos weren't good enough quality. 
Unfortunately though, it's back to school on Monday and a pile of unfinished homework awaits me in the morning. I'm beginning to wonder why I'm wide awake at 1AM, watching Fast and Furious: Tokyo Drift. Getting back into the school routine is going to be terrible. Hope you're all doing well!
P.S. I made a twitter account for this blog @noise_confusion
Would be cool if you guys wanna follow me on there (hint hint), it's looking a bit lonely at the moment!

16 comments:

  1. your entire outfit is perfect!
    xx
    Lauren Taylor

    www.crinanwoods.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. your outfit is just the coolest! incredibly jealous you'll be seeing those babes ahh
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. the fur gillette is so cool and such pretty buildings! xx
    refreshion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing, loving the fur gillet! <3

    Adventures of an Anglophile

    ReplyDelete
  5. these photos are so lovely, you look so cute! I want to wander around notting hill, I've loved it ever since I saw the movie ha. also, those tickets to the vogue festival sound amazing, have fun you lucky gal!

    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely photos! and best wishes on your studies.
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your photos are gorgeous! ooo the vogue festival sounds absolutely amazing! xxx

    yecrad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Every single photo here is so wonderful Notting Hill looks like a dream, in pretty pastels and all. :) Not to mention, you look absolutely darling.
    Pull through for the week of school; the weekend is well on its away again! x

    LUCID STARS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah Notting Hill! Looks so beautiful.

    oh, mr bear

    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh those houses are so pretty! love this outfit!!! :)
    good luck with revision!! - it's no fun!! you can do it!!
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw, you look like the candy that is behind you. ~Perfect dressing for your surroundings! I hope you had a fun day, certainly sounds like you did!

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like your blog so much!! Congrats

    I follow you

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. those houses are so cute.
    love the pastel colors.
    they remind me of the "painted ladies" houses in san fran.

    :)
    vanessa
    grace-and-gratitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Search

Loading...