30.6.14

BROADWAY MARKET



The second half of my day trip to East London, aka my favourite area ever. Broadway Market is a treasure chest in itself, brimming with endless food stalls and well dressed twenty-somethings. It is the best place to be on a saturday afternoon for people watching and eating. Street style spotting and pho are two things that will unconditionally appeal to me so it's no wonder that Broadway Market is a new favourite of mine. 
Coming across cool street art/grafitti ain't half bad either: any excuse to take a good photo is alright with me! I'm a narcissist, I know. :( 


7 comments:

  1. ahh I love these photos. seriously looks like the perfect area to spend a sunday
    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. these photos are gorg! that steak roll looks divine!!!

    yecrad.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is ABSOLUTELY divine! This makes my own hometown look very, very shabby. If only I lived in London like you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photos are absolutely gorgeous! Looks like a truly fabulous place to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these photos - forever love the market scene. xx

    TOPCOAT

    ReplyDelete
  6. That first photo is gorgeous! Broadway market is awesome, especially for the food. Yum.

    Euriental

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks amazing! So bright, colourful and happy :)

    www.thefallingkind.com xx

    ReplyDelete

Search

Loading...