10.8.14

GRANDMA'S GARDEN, JAKARTA


My little (big) sanctuary in the city. Staying in Jakarta equates to hectic schedules, mad traffic capable of driving you berserk and lots (and lots) of time being spent indoors.  Luckily, my grandparents have this awesome garden which they absolutely pride themselves on. It's understandable though; this place is the perfect spot to read a book, watch some Parks and Rec and just breathe a little before re-entering into Jakarta's insanity.  It's not even been two weeks since leaving the city I'd call my second home but I'm definitely missing it already - lots more than I expected. Planning my next trip back ASAP.

7 comments:

  1. Ah this seems like a beaaauuuuiful place.
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so beautiful! you are so lucky to have such a lovely little place to visit!
    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow sooo gorgeous x

    natalieoffduty.com

    Natalie Off Duty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh thanks Natalie! I'm in love with your blog. X

      Delete
  4. A garden? I call that a green sanctuary! xx

    LUCID STARS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing like some green in the middle of a big city :) Love the birdcages she's got hanging up

    Mili

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such gorgeous pics! I love your blog! xx

    www.roseandmuse.com
    www.roseandmusevintage.com

    ReplyDelete

Search

Loading...