6.8.14

SOUTHBANK

Zara overalls, H&M striped top. Fjallraven Kanken rucksack, New Balance trainers

Some shots of me monkeying about on Monday after my day out with my sister at the Festival of Love. It turns out Syakira has become a decent photographer and she may just be better than me on the portraits front - I've been a little rusty and seriously need to up my game. My mum gifted me with this Kanken backpack before I left for Indonesia a month ago and I've pretty much established it's the best bag ever, although admittedly my travels have taken a toll on it and it's in dire need of a good wash. Also whilst on the topic of items that have taken a toll, we should take about this striped top. It's lasted me for two years maybe, through thick and thin, but I'm starting to think I'm going to need a new one. It's a little hard for me to let go of this one since we've shared so many memories and it's travelled practically every with me. Every time I buy a new one, I find it never feels as good as my trusty H&M number. But I've come to terms with the fact that all good things must end so any suggestions for striped tops would be welcomed with open arms! 

P.S. I have one or two posts lined up from my trip to Jakarta so prepare for some back and forth action between Jakarta, London and an upcoming trip to Manchester/Liverpool/Chester/the general northern area.

11 comments:

  1. oooh i love the overalls and those new balance trainers are super sweet! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to combo of the overalls and trainers! If you're in the market fora a striped top, Madewell has some nice options. :)

    xo, Isabelle

    http://lost-but-not-found.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Isabelle! As much as I love Madewell, they unfortunately don't have any stores in the UK and shipping costs sound scary haha. Looks like I'm going to have to keep looking. X

      Delete
  3. Those overalls are adorable! Loving the pink shoes too! Hope you're having a wonderful day! xo Hannah

    p.s. I am holding a giveaway over on my blog for a $50 gift card to my vintage shop, a flower crown, and a handmade necklace if you feel like stopping by :)
    http://thebraidedbandit.blogspot.com/2014/08/super-summer-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit gal! the white overalls and trainers is such a cool look
    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whole outfit is awesome - love the shoes xx

    http://whitexorchid.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute outfit-and kankens are awesome!
    Lucia's Loves
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh love this ensemble, so rad! xx

    yecrad.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally have the same striped top dilemma! I love the blue bag, I've never seen that colour I was wondering if it is as spacious as it looks?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thanks! It's so hard to find the perfect breton!!
      Yes my Kanken is my favourite thing ever, it holds absolutely everything I need :)

      Delete
  9. Such a cute look, love your trainers, I've got them in bright pink but thinking my wardrobe needs them in pastel now :)
    styledwithglamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Search

Loading...